Business Analyst Online Training
Why Business Analyst Online Training Only with Virtuous trainers?
Virtuous Trainers offers BUSINESS ANALYST Online and Corporate trainings that are tailor made as per the requirements of an entity or an individual. With industry's best trainers anyone who joins our institute will be assured of 100% quality training with real time scenarios and live projects(most technologies) and assignments. Apart from the course content of the respective technologies our curriculum includes resume building, interview tips, global certification guidance and many more facilities which help an individual prepare to further their careers.
Why Become a BA?
BA course is the easiest way to be a part of the IT team
without having technical knowledge. IT industry has grown rapidly in the last decade
and reached new heights. Also, it is the only industry that seems to be unaffected
by economic slowdown. Being a growing industry, it has so many opportunities to
How about being the part of this
IT World minus technical knowledge?
You could be a BA not knowing technical things yet being
a part of multimillion dollar projects. Even if you are a fresher you can be assured
to fetch a lucrative job. It is BA who will be doing everything right starting from
pulling projects to preparing documents and guiding developers.
- Business Analysis Introduction
- Who is Business Analyst?
- Why become a Business Analyst?
- Characteristics of BA
- Role of BA
- Team Structure of IT Team
Industry Abbreviations Definations
- Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Functional Requirement Document (FRD)
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Joint Application Development Session (JAD Session)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Industry Terms Defination
- Lockup Sessions
- Project Charter
- Business Modeling
- Sand Box Environment
- and Many more…
Software Development Life Cycle
- Introduction of SDLC
- Need of a BA in SDLC
- Phases of SDLC
Use Case and Use Case Narratives
- What are Use Case and Use Case Narrative?
- Relationship between Use Cases
- How to write Use Cases?
- Use Case Narrative Flows
- Primary Flow
- Alternative Flow
- Exceptional Flow
Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Introduction of UML
- What are Behavioral and Structural Diagrams?
- UML Diagrams Units
- How to make Use Case Diagram
- How to make State Diagram
- How to make Activity Diagram
- How to make Swim Lanes
- How to Create Wire Frames using Axure and Microsoft
FRD (Functional Requirement Document)
- Introduction to Functional Requirement Document
- Understanding FRD syntax
- How to create a Functional Requirement Document?
- How to write Gap Analysis Document?
Software Engineering Process
- Introduction of Software Engineering Processes
- Types of Software Engineering Processes
- Waterfall method
- RUP (Rational Unified Process)
- Agile Method
- Enterprise Architect
- Rational Requisite Pro
- Software Testing Introduction
- Role of BA in Testing
- Creating Test Cases
- Manual and Automation Testing method
- Testing Types
- Functional Testing
- GUI and Unit Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Performance Testing
- Regression Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
- Interview Questions Discussions
- Job Placement Support
- On Job Support
To Enroll for a free demo kindly Contact
Mobile : +91 8790035436
EMail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype ID : virtuoustrainers